Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthdays

Thank you again to my family and friends for the birthday wishes. I had a great day.

So wow another year gone. I'm 31 now so that means I am officially in my 30s. Its not as bad as I thought. Last year we had so much going on that being 30 didn't really hit. We bought a house, I was pregnant and then had Ally. And even a little bit of sadness. It was not the horror fest I thought it would be. Matter of fact I was 5 1/2 months preggers and was really to tired to care on my birthday. Now I look back and can see that I had accomplished so much that I never dreamed of accomplishing by and at 30. Now I wonder what this next year will hold and what I will have to blog about when I turn 32.

Today Ally and I went shopping (not that its unusual, but it was b-day shopping for mommy). John took me out to eat at my fave Mexican place. Then we came home and the three of us snuggled up and watched both the NCIS premiers and then a movie. So all and all I think its been a successful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.