Thursday, January 13, 2011

ACK SNOW!!!!!!

Ok i know by now everyone is sick of the snow and wishes it would melt already so we can get to spring and start wearing our cute warm weather clothes. But I have more than one reason to be sick of the snow in Atlanta, GA.... and I'm 2 hours to the south west of Atlanta!

Reason 1.
I got John an amazing anniversary gift. Thinking I purchased it in plenty of time to have engraved and returned for our anniversary on January 6. Wrong, they tell me it will be January 8th. And....WRONG again. Its still stuck at the engravers in Atlanta because half the state is shut down due to snow. I'm going nuts on this one., I have a hard time keeping secrets from him and I'm so ready to crack and tell him what his gift is.

and

Reason 2.
Ally's birthday is the 29th, which is when her party is. I ordered her theme from birthdayexpress.com. Normally I dont have a problem with them. Guess where my order is? FedEx hub in Atlanta. Thanks to the internet its not a big deal to not have the invitations, but I do need to send them to certain people who arent on line and a phone call invite is just tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.